Thursday, 27 March 2025

Limited edition Orient watch issued to celebrate King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand's birthday

I have really enjoyed my time working and stayng in Thailand from 2014-17. I ahve traveled to more than 60 provinces and I have managed to open up over 300 point of sales for Levi's Thailand. During my travel to the various provinces, I have managed to visit some old watch shops and find some nice watches then.


Friday, March 06, 2015

Limited edition Orient watch issued to celebrate King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand's birthday

I have missed out of getting the Orient limited edition watch in celebration of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand's 84th birthday in 2011.

During my business travel to Chinag Rai, I was lucky to find a brand new watch from a watch shop... Really blessed.


I love Thailand limited edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0