Tuesday, 3 December 2024

1920s Cushion shape Vintage Chronografo Escasany Single button chronograph

This is a vintage cushion chronograph watch crafted during the 1920s. A rare find of a single button chronograph with an early pulsations dial in cushion shape as many were in round. The 33mm cushion case houses a patina’d dial with small seconds and minute registers, black Arabic hour markers, outer 50 pulsation scale flanked by minute track. The rounded crown is charmingly oversized with ribbed detail with the domed crystal give this piece a stout aesthetic. I believe this is a valjoux movement. I have not many chronograph watches. Found this and I have decided to trade my Orient diver watch plus cash top up for this chronograph.


Even though the watch is working well, I think it is in need of service.


There is a similar one from Movado using the same movement as follows: https://fabsuisse.com/movado-147-single-button-chronograph-18k-yellow-gold-1920s/
















No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Casio 卡西歐 G-Shock MRG-110T-8

如果說,圓形錶殼的 Casio MRG-100T 是一次優雅而克制的回望,那麼,這枚方形「姊妹款」便更像是一道銳利而堅定的宣言。 1996 年 11 月,MRG-100T 與 MRG-110T 同時登場。那不只是兩款腕錶的誕生,更是 G-Shock 發展史上的重要轉折——品牌開始...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0