Tuesday, 11 June 2024

Rolex Bubbleback ref 2764 with subsidiary seconds from 1942

This is a vintage 1942 Rolex BubbleBack Oyster Perpetual Chronometer Men's Watch with a ref.2764. The watch features a subsidiary seconds and silver fixed bezel and a gray stainless steel case with a  caseback. The watch is equipped with a mechanical automatic movement and a two-piece leather strap.

This is my second attempt in getting the watch. The first time, I have placed a bid lower then US$1950+20 and I have failed to get it. For some strange reasons, the same watch was listed again on eBay but by another seller and I have managed to get it at a lower price US$1775+US$102.(HK$13,858)

I have collected a few Rolex Bubbleback but this is my second Rolex bubbleback in subsidiary seconds hands.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0