Sunday, 23 October 2022

1960s Jaeger-Lecoultre Memovox E855 Gay Freres bracelet

I generally prefer metal bracelet for wearing steel watches and I have been actively for a 1960s Jaeger-Lecoultre Memovox E855 Gay Freres bracelet for my Lapis dial Memovox 855. The Gay Freres bracelet can be considered the King of watch bracelets especially for vintage watches as many high-end brands such as Patek Philippe, Rolex, IWC, Jaeger Lecoultre vintage bracelets were made by them.

It has not been an easy task trying to look for a bracelet as it’s quite rare to find the bracelet alone as it comes mostly with the watch head attached. Over the weekend, Mr. Wong has managed to find one for me and I am so delighted!

The bracelet has been thoroughly cleaned and ready for use.













https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/gay-freres-much-more-than-a-simple-manufacturer-of-watch-bracelets

https://www.watchinsanity.it/en/non-chiamateli-solo-bracciali-sono-gay-freres/

No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0