Tuesday, 27 September 2022

Citizen Ana-Digi Temp FIGURE 8989-S111609 Quartz Blue Dial Day/Date Chronograph watch for Raelynn

This is a Citizen Ana-Digi Temp 8989-S111609 Quartz Blue Dial Day/Date Chronograph Mens. I am not a fan of quartz watches. With the execption of my army's days, I barely wear digital watch. 

In the year 1980-1, during my secondary schools days, one of my classmate was wearing a gold Citizen Ana-Digi temp watch. I could not afford it at that time and therefore can only see the watch from a distance.

A few months ago, I have the intention of getting a Citizen Ana Digi temp in stainless steel but i didnt pull the trigger. Yesterday, during my usual goggle, i found one interesting one modified by FIGURE in nice blue as below. Love the nice sharp blue...














Beside the special FIGURE series, there are also the Stars Wars series: https://www.ablogtowatch.com/citizen-unveils-ana-digi-star-wars-watch-collection/

No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0