Tuesday, 16 August 2022

Rado blue Lapis Lazuli Diastar

When I was working in Thailand, there was a period where I was actively collecting vintage Rado watches, especially those who special Lapis Lazuli dials> It is interesting to note that these watches with special stone dials were sold at higher prices than Rolex or Omega during that time.

Thursday, August 03, 2017

Rado blue Lapis Lazuli Diastar

This is an uncommon Diastar 8/1 model with tungsten-carbide case and a dial made of Lapis Lazuli. It is similar to most Diastars of the 1970s, with a faceted sapphire crystal, day/date display at 6 oclock and an NSA bracelet. However, the lapis dial sets this model apart from most. With a printed anchor logo (as opposed to the in-set rotating anchor found on most Rado automatics) and the white printing and marker elements setting off the stone dial material.  I love the Rado Diastar with the blue Lapis. Just found another piece that come with the original box and guarantee card.










No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0