Sunday, 21 November 2021

Rolex ref 1601 Datejust 18k Rose gold

I have a passions for vintage Rose gold watches as it has a nice warm tone. In particular, the Rolex Datejust rose gold &  steel and the solid 18k rose gold watch. Last weekend, I have managed to find a nice 18k rose gold 1601 watch in black dial & rose markers from the year 1966. Characteristic for this era of production is the so-called ‘Pie-Pan’ dial were the dial looks like an upside-down pie-pan. I have traded away a steel & gold Datejust for this. There is another Rolex Day Date 1803 in Rose gold... hope to be able to pair it up with this Rose gold soon...

It’s not easy to take photos of the Red gold watch. 
One of the most direct way is to put it side by side for AB comparison.



From Pink gold to Rose gold to Yellow



No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0