Friday, 1 October 2021

Jul - Sept 2021, Q3 Review

I have started to really streamline my watch collection with a focus on the Rolex Big Bubbleback and Datejust collection in the last quarter. However, my watch collection went wild again…

1. During several weekend ago, I saw a nice condition Wittnauer Futurama in black dial plus original bracelet and I couldn’t help but get it. As this is a 1970s watch, one can see the last attempt by the Swiss watch makers in fighting off Japanese quartz watches.

2. Orient Matic 30m. I did not deliberately went out to look for it but I have managed to find it and got it fully restored. 


3. Titus Calypsomatic. This is often called the poor man’s submariner modeled similar to the Rolex 5508 in nice lacquered dual turning tropical


4. Edox Geoscope, another 1970s attempt by Swiss watch in countering Japanese quartz watches

5. Bulova Reissued US Government Mil-Ship Prototype Diver watch
 

6. Rolex Bubbleback restored

7. Mido Multifort Datometer 9k rose gold


8. Rolex 1601 yellow and steel


My wish lists include the Datejust Tiger Eye or Lapis.








No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0