Friday, 18 September 2020

Omega Constellation Day Date 168.029

This is a Vintage Omega Constellation 18K Gold Bezel Textured Dial Day-Date Watch with Original Bracelet. It has a nice rose gold Movement Omega caliber 751 automatic, 24 jewels, Swiss lever, chronometer certified, adjusted to five positions and temperature, with quickset date function, swan neck micrometric regulator, and rose gold finish. This is an impulse trade I have traded my GP watch and Jovial Moon phase watches for this beauty. It has a nice size even though this is a 1960s vintage watch. I specially like the original crystal which has a widened window space for the Day Date.Previously, I have two of these but somewhere along my days of collecting watches, they were sold to fellow collectors.










No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Casio 卡西歐 G-Shock MRG-110T-8

如果說,圓形錶殼的 Casio MRG-100T 是一次優雅而克制的回望,那麼,這枚方形「姊妹款」便更像是一道銳利而堅定的宣言。 1996 年 11 月,MRG-100T 與 MRG-110T 同時登場。那不只是兩款腕錶的誕生,更是 G-Shock 發展史上的重要轉折——品牌開始...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0