Wednesday 17 July 2024

Nivada Grenchen depthomatic diver automatic ref. 104 : part 2



I got interested in timepieces worn by the Calypso crew during my times in Bangkok from 2015-17, where I started to collect the ZRC diver watches, Titus Calypsomatic, Droz super compressor etc. I only got to see the Nivada Depthomatic in 2021. Before that, I had no idea that Nivada came up with the first watch with an integrated depth gauge back in 1964.

While servicing my newly acquired Nivada Grenchen depthomatic diver automatic ref. 104, I saw another black dial Nivada Grenchen depthomatic diver automatic at Carson shop. This looks like an earlier version. As a watch collector, one will need to build up one‘s collection. However, I must admit that it is pure luck that I have come across these watches as their quantities are really small and serching throgh the inter, only a hand full of these watches are availables as these were really a tool watch made for diving, whicvh is a really niche sports, limited to a few.












This watch is slightly bigger then the telephone dial Nivada as it’s also most 39mm




Finally able to find the 21mm straps














No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗小字白漆表

最近的最愛是白漆表,这是一款带有”小标志” 的简单白色小字白漆表

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0