Saturday, 22 July 2023

Seiko Bullhead 6138-0040 chronograph Blue International version

This is my second attempt in collecting the Seiko Bullhead 6138-0040 watches.  I once have a small collection while I was working in Thailand in 2017 and I have let go of the collection to a fellow watch collector.

My second attempt to start a Seiko collection of bull head started with this international blue version of the Seiko Bullhead 6138-0040 from HKG and it is from 1976. The overall condition is still ok as the edges of the case are still sharp. It comes with the Seiko bracelet except that it's not for this model. I shall try to find the fishbone bracelet for it but in the meantime, the strap looks ok with the watch. I shall wear this watch for several weeks to see if I am willing to collect these series in a proper way.









After wearing the Seiko for a while, I have made up my mind to find and collect the Seiko Bullhead. This my second Seiko Bullhead that I have found in very nice condition, fully serviced and cleaned too. My aim is to collect a small collection of the Seiko 6138-0040 covering the blue international edition plus the three brown series as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0