Saturday, 8 January 2022

Rolex ref 1601 (from 1973) 18K Rose Gold Wide Boy

I really love vintage red gold watches. This afternoon, I have managed to trade my yellow gold Datejust Wide Boy dial  for a rose gold Datejust with Wide Boy Dial in order to finetune my collection and at the same time keep the number of watches constant. This red/Rose gold watch has a nice Wide Boy dial with markers and Rolex crown in red gold too. As previously mentioned, Rose gold watches were not popular during the era making it rarer than the popular yellow or white. My hunt for the rose continues...










I have to trade away a yellow gold Datejust with Wide Boy dial for this rose gold






No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Casio 卡西歐 G-Shock MRG-110T-8

如果說,圓形錶殼的 Casio MRG-100T 是一次優雅而克制的回望,那麼,這枚方形「姊妹款」便更像是一道銳利而堅定的宣言。 1996 年 11 月,MRG-100T 與 MRG-110T 同時登場。那不只是兩款腕錶的誕生,更是 G-Shock 發展史上的重要轉折——品牌開始...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0