Tuesday, 31 August 2021

Tudor Heritage Black Bay Harrods 79230G Special Edition

As per my earlier blog, I have placed an order for a Tudor Harrods edition. The wait usually is 9-12 months. In July, I have received an email confirming that my watch is ready for collection. 

However, owing to COVID, I was unable to travel and I will need to seek help from Ken Lin and Ken Wen. Thanks!

After a long arrangement and waiting, Finally, my watch has arrived ! Of all the Tudor, I think the Harrods edition is one of the best as it has an interesting connection with Harrods plus the design is superb! Given the escalating prices of the Rolex sports models, these are good substitutes! Naturally, in view of the processes and logistical support needed to acquire the Tudor Harrods edition, be prepared to pay premiums for it as there are long waiting time and much efforts needed…




https://watchandbullion.com/harrods-black-bay-special-edition/

No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0