Tuesday, 3 August 2021

Sandoz Duplex watch

The SANDOZ Duplex watch was found in 2016 when I was in Bangkok. The watch that displays the time with half the dial even though it is not a retrograde". The movement of the watch as a is the same as that of a normal watch, but the long hand and the short hand are extended in different colors both front and back, and you can see the numbers that are the same color as the hands appearing on the dial. You can know the current time by. The white circle is the second hand, and only this second hand is always visible 360 degrees. It has a super cool case design and the unique hands colour have given it a modern look despite that fact that it was produced during the 1970s..

There were two case shapes






Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sandoz Duplex watch ... New Old Stock😊

I went for my usual watch hunting this weekend and came across an interesting NOS watch. I have seen a few interesting vintage mystery dials from Sandoz, but this unusual 70's "Duplex" is unique as it features double-sided hour and minute hands that alternate in length and color when rotating into the visible top portion of the dial. Looks real cool that I needed to trade it with my Spaceman watch, Royal watch and NOS Lanco digital watch. I hope JJ will love this watch when I give it to him soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Casio 卡西歐 G-Shock MRG-110T-8

如果說,圓形錶殼的 Casio MRG-100T 是一次優雅而克制的回望,那麼,這枚方形「姊妹款」便更像是一道銳利而堅定的宣言。 1996 年 11 月,MRG-100T 與 MRG-110T 同時登場。那不只是兩款腕錶的誕生,更是 G-Shock 發展史上的重要轉折——品牌開始...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0