This is a Rolex 1601 in Rose gold and steel in near perfect condition. I have always love the rose gold material and I have found three previously (one in black dial, one white dial and another Berkeley dial). Subsequent, I have sold one pink gold bezel white dial to Wendy I believe. For those who want to start collecting vintage watches, you can start with the Datejust series as it has wonderful variations in dials, materials etc plus its less expensive comparing with the Sports series.
https://vintage-watch.blogspot.com/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/179047132263233/ https://www.instagram.com/maxbliss888_francis_phua/?hl=zh-cn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
紅旗錶:三面紅旗
2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...
google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
-
This is an earlier version of Citizen diver Citizen Super Jet Auto Dater Parawater 150m AUDS 51202 Y. This model number of SADS 51202 has a ...
-
Many collector would think that collecting vintage Chinese watches is an easy task as the quantities of these watches must be huge. However,...
-
The Rolex ref. 6556 “Tru-Beat” is a very rare 1950s Oyster Perpetual with a mechanical dead‑beat seconds complication (jumping once per seco...











No comments:
Post a Comment