Tuesday, 30 March 2021

Jan - March 2021, Q1 Review

These are my Q1,2021 newly acquired collection. I have continued the process of streamlining and tightening my collection. One of the challenge encountered when collecting vintage watches is that there are so many interesting watches out there and the temptation is great and subconsciously we began to expand the range of our watch collection. My aim is to upgrade and keep the quantities down and continue to finetune and keep to the theme. 

I have slowed down my speed of collecting and has decided to focus on having less is more and perhaps one for one exchange and upgrade. For the Q1 of 2021, I am fortunate to be able to find some unusual watches.

Omega 168010/11 white gold Constellation (19 Jan 2021)

Rolex 6609 (8 Feb 2021). I have the Rolex 6609 in half gold and a 1625. This rose gold will fit nicely to the Thunderbird  collection.

Rolex 1630  ( 5 March 2021). I disliked the look initially as it does not have the traditional Rolex look and feel but somehow grew to like this avant-garde design.

Rolex 1018 (March 13, 2021) is a rare bird

Rolex bubbleback ref 3372 (March 18, 2021)

Rolex big bubbleback ref 6105 ( March 27, 2021)


Watches Traded away



























No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0