Friday, 1 January 2021

Made for Thailand limited edition watches

During my stay in Thailand from 2014-2017, I have the opportunities to travel across Thailand covering many outskirts provinces. One of the advantage was the ability to visits the many provinces watch shops and there were some new old stocks watches seating at the shelf. The following are some new watches that I have bought that were made for Thailand edition:

1. Orient watch 100th anniversary for the Thai Sanam Chandra Palace in Nakhon Pathom. Bought July 2015, when I was working in Thailand



2. Limited Edition in celebration of the 80th Birthday of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand (5th December 2007). Thai numbers and wordings for the date and the outer GMT scale as are the 8, 9 and 10 numerals on the dial. Bought Sept 2015.

3. Limited edition Orient watch issued to celebrate King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand's birthday












No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

紅旗錶:三面紅旗

  2024 年,我將收藏的靈魂與目光,堅定錨定在中國中古腕錶最幽深、也最富傳奇色彩的秘境——「紅旗」。那是一個「仿品如潮,真跡如星」的稀缺世界;每一枚真品,都是被時代風暴掩埋的歷史殘卷,靜默承載著一段段沉浮往事。 在特定歷史時期,手錶並非日常用品,而是極少數權貴與精英方能擁有的...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0