Monday, 24 August 2020

Tudor Oyster 7934 with special dial for the Middle East or Indian market 2

As mentioned in my earlier Tudor Oyster 7934 with special dial for the Middle East market or Indian market 1, I have managed to find a special Tudor watch 7934 Oyster with decorated concentric dial design and with filigree design inside the dial. There are a total 3 colours namely Red, Blue, Green plus it comes with two sizes  34mm and 30mm.

My seller friend Yu from Hong Kong has a set of three and he wanted to sell it as a set of three.as below:


Since I have already have the red dial, I will need to pair up with Matthew to get these collectively. I have taken the Blue and he took the Green & Red.


My blue dial watch is from second quarter of 1959







No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Casio 卡西歐 G-Shock MRG-110T-8

如果說,圓形錶殼的 Casio MRG-100T 是一次優雅而克制的回望,那麼,這枚方形「姊妹款」便更像是一道銳利而堅定的宣言。 1996 年 11 月,MRG-100T 與 MRG-110T 同時登場。那不只是兩款腕錶的誕生,更是 G-Shock 發展史上的重要轉折——品牌開始...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0