Monday, 3 February 2020

Rolex 5504 Explorer

Many years ago during the late 1990s, I have found a Rolex 5504 as below. In the early days, there is very little information on vintage watches. I have sent the the watch to Rolex Center Singapore for authentication and service and the watch was rejected as Rolex Center Singapore has insisted that the watch is NOT original. With little information on hand. I have decided to return the watch to the shop and got a Rolex 1016 instead.

Many years later, with more online information available, the watch is now proven to be the correct Explorer Precision. So sad that I have let this one go owing to the lack of information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Casio 卡西歐 G-Shock MRG-110T-8

如果說,圓形錶殼的 Casio MRG-100T 是一次優雅而克制的回望,那麼,這枚方形「姊妹款」便更像是一道銳利而堅定的宣言。 1996 年 11 月,MRG-100T 與 MRG-110T 同時登場。那不只是兩款腕錶的誕生,更是 G-Shock 發展史上的重要轉折——品牌開始...

google.com, pub-9153422137839320, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0